Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jungle in The Office

Shirt/Old Navy, Skirt/ Forever21, Belt/ Forever21, Shoes/ Anne Michelle, Purse/ Thrifted, Watch/ Micheal Kors






I normally don't go for bright neon colors, but I decided to pair the body con neon yellow skirt with this fabulous sheer leopard skirt from Old Navy. Which was only $12.99. SCORE!! I decided last minute to pair it with a green colored belt to accentuate my waist. Then I throw on some black slingback pumps with my favorite bag. I brought together to two things people probably wouldn't put together. Neon and Leopard! This look could be perfect for ladies in the work place. Click the next page for some alternative.



XOXO
Keisha


Jungle in the Office

Option #3







Sheer blouse
chicnova.com



Warehouse leopard pencil skirt
$16 - warehouse.co.uk



Qupid slip on shoes
piperlime.gap.com



Studded handbag
gojane.com



Bracelet
etsy.com



Miso stud earrings
$7.85 - republic.co.uk



Pull Bear skull belt
$16 - pullandbear.com



Sunglasses
boohoo.com

























8 comments:

  1. *Cute* love the jungle in the office look and how you paired it with the skirt! Keep on blogging girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you showing out! I LOVE this outfit. Most people, including me, like to pair leopard with red. This gives a different alternative. Thanks!

    Girl if I wear this to work, no work would get done...All eyes on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is the point to have the office as your runway!!! And yes don't be afraid to pair leopard with neons, prints, and color!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh each look is cute! For the non fashionista, such as myself, it was nice of you to switch up the leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to your site and Boo I love it!!!!!! You are working this look!!!!

    www.curvysoutherner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also shared this look on my FB page!!!

      Delete
    2. Awww thank you so much! I really appreciate the positivity!!

      Delete