Sunday, December 29, 2013

Leather in the Desert...

Crop Top/ Forever 21, Skirt/ Forever 21, Shoes/ Charlotte Russe, Clutch/ Forever 21,  Chain Belt/ DIY with a necklace, Scarf/ Mall Vendor





First off I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I pray that your Christmas was filled with food, family, love, and happiness! Can you believe that the year is almost over? This year has flown on by. I hope that I have entertained you with some fabulous outfits and hopefully I inspired a lot of my BBB's to step out of their fashion comfort zones! I wanted to leave this year with breaking the rules again. Over a year ago, I started this blog with wearing a crop top ( see here) so it was only fitting to leave this year with another crop top. I hope to see next year and bring you some more of my Big Boned Style!
 
XOXO
Keisha


































2 comments: