Monday, September 17, 2012

Sheerly Neon....

Dress/Image, Broom Skirt/ Forever 21, Shoes/ Qupid, Necklace& Accessories/ Its Fashion,




OK Ladies one thing about my style is I' am a chameleon. I never can really describe my style . Because it is all over the place. And this weekend's outfit is prime example. This Saturday was a fun night and it desired a fun outfit. I went with an all black look with neon accents. I adore my wedges that I got from Its Fashion which were only $24.99 .SCORE!! One lady thought they were Missoni! I received ALOT of compliments on my fit. I guess "big" women are not suppose to wear anything sheer or sexy, but I always break fashion rules!! If you don't like what I'm wearing don't look!!! I challenge my Big Boned Beauties as well as my smaller framed women to step out on the rules of fashion for a day. Try something that makes you feel confident and comfortable. Something others would claim isn't for your or your body type! Fashion is fun, and just roll with it!


P.S. I have set a goal to try and do an outfit post this entire whole week, so wish me luck!! Any question ladies, do be afraid to ask!!



XOXO
Keisha






























Honey this face was beat that night. NYX shocking pink lippie!!




Missoni inspired wedges

3 comments: