Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Flower Mommy Power.....

Vest/ Old Navy, Shirt/ Walmart, Skirt/ Forever 21, Shoes/ urbanog.com, Accessories/ Its Fashion




 
Like most mothers duty calls all the time! Today I had a couple of appointments with my kiddos so I kept my look very basic. I'm trying to challenge myself to show you all my everyday looks for this week and I may not be as fabulous as usual. So on to the outfit I had to rock my wedge sneakers while with my kids. I really do encourage women to purchase them being that they give you the right amount of comfort and add a little bit of height. Perfect for moms on the go. I than paired it with a white tee, my favorite vest from Old Navy, and my floral skirt. Voila!! On to tomorrow's outfit.



XOXO
Keisha
























 Me being silly, it happens when you can't think of poses.















No comments:

Post a Comment