Monday, October 29, 2012

My Forgotten Post.....

Dress/ Forever 21 (old), Jacket/ Thrifted, Shoes/ Anne Michelle, Earrings/ Beauty Supply house (old), Watch/ Michael Kors


Ok I forgot to post this outfit.... I wore this outfit about two weeks ago when I went to a club in Charlotte called Scorpios! It's one of the oldest gay bars in the country!! And yes I live for my Gays/ Drag Queens/ and entertainers!! I went to party and see the amazing performers, and boy did I have a GREAT TIME!! Now I wear a hot pink dress from Forever 21 that was sleeveless. I brought my black blazer just to make it look a little less "trampy" LOL, yes I said that!! I then added my go to accessories, gold earrings, watch, and bracelets. Let me tell you honey they were gagging for this FISH!! LOL!




XOXO
Keisha

























10 comments:

  1. Love it.. I so need a black blazer lol...question can you tell me if you use your camera phone or digita camera when taking pics for your blog... I am using my phone and the pics are clear in my phone but when I transfer them to blogger the get blurry.. I need help lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and the blazer was thrifted! And to answer your question I do use a digital camera! I wouldn't be able to tell you how not to make photos inblurry with a camera phone. I'm actually trying to get me a new camera because I hate the quality of my photos.

      Delete
  2. Lol yes gawd at "Fish"! I gotta visit the gay bar here one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit darling
    and congrats on the new blog

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chante, and thank you for checking out my blog!!

      Delete
  4. Love the blog! I saw that you lived in Charlotte. I used to live there,now I live like 45 mins away. Where do you like to thrift at? I check Value Village, Goodwills, etc. I was looking for plus sized women to do a clothing swap. Do you know anyone that would be interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I sent you a message!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I didnt get it but here is my email address. shylamlessington@yahoo.com

      Delete